Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cough Cough

Last night was terrible, could not sleep due to the bad cough and hard breathing. In the morning went straight to the doctor (although I avoid visiting hospitals). He advised the same medicine which I was using before, but I feel a lot better now, may be the psychological affect of visiting a doctor. The hospital was full of Pilipino nurses giggling around.

Came to office with a bag full of medicines. Have to take them all for two months, that’s what the doctor was saying but I know that as soon as I get well, I will forget about all the instructions….

Checked my mobile, few missed calls from office, and an unknown number, called that back, and a pleasant surprise, a nice friend was on the line…talked for a while…feeling relaxed…

2 Comments:

Blogger Faisal said...

Thanks Nadia

Feeling alot better now

Happy Weekend...:)
Sleeping is Fun...

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Well So0oN ya raB

New Friend

pink0-o
(",)

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home