Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Last Nite...

Last Nite I started reading a book and read it till the end in one go, I always try to keep some part for the next day but …. I can't resist…

Could not sleep until 4, I don’t know….my mind starts at nite and so many thoughts came across just when I try to sleep…

Surprisingly my Father came to my room, asked me if I was okie, He thinks that I am worried about something, may be he is right…I told him every thing is just fine, just trying to sleep…

And then, may be at 5 in the morning, I walked straight to my Fathers bedroom, got him up and occupied his bed, all in unconsciousness …I cant remember how I reached his bed and why….

Got up late and as usual reached office late…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the book ? and take care of the spam messages you are getting, try blocking anonymous messages ..

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,,,
its happen sometimes to missing sypathy or kindliness thats clear up your unconsciouse visit to your father ,,,
i believe that the book was about romantic novel :) ,,,
just keep your smile drawing at your face :)
GOD blessing u ,,,

ــــــ
Shaima,,,

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
Chenille car seat covers Quality fragrance oils http://www.wisconsinfurniturestores.info/Furniture12.html

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home