Tuesday, November 08, 2005

First Day @ Work

Got up early today…But still late, I don’t know how people reach at time. Every time I get in, I see every one in their offices like they are there from ages. Every time I try to avoid their looks but they keep staring. I can't help it, this is by default, and even if I try to come early I can't. Now every one in office started to understand the fact…

Spent most of the time in vacations sleeping, went once to near by desert for a Bar BQ party, I was not my idea and also I went there half heartedly, but it was quite a fun. The mystery of desert and the fire makes the place more charming & mysterious…Sitting close to the fire and looking into it… Saw some tremendous firework on Eid Nite.

First day @ work, a bit boring, every one is coming around greeting others. I am doing the same…but at the receiving end. I am not the kind of person reaching others, greeting people. Don’t know why…

Have to start again from where I left before Eid. Trying to remember what I was doing...

Back 2 work. Laters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel, when I come in late I feel everyone is looking at me as if I were 4 hours late!! The best thing to do Is go to work early and stare at them until you see the "I'm guilty" look on their faces ...

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home